Kayla had the opportunity to perform at her 8th grade end of the year “Pop Show” last night with her school choir and other vocalists. She has been concentrating on her singing and preparing for her high school choir this summer by taking an advance collegiate level training at Baylor University in July in preparation for her audition for state choir competitions. We hope you enjoy her cover of “All of Me” by John Legend.
Kayla enjoyed being in this music video with her sister for an uncanny dynamic interaction for the song “God’s Army” written and sung by Chip Matthews. We hope you enjoy the song and the girls’ cameo.
Kayla enjoys researching leading fashion. She came across these shades through her partnership with Marketing Dynamics (her dad’s company) who recommended them to her for review. Kayla rarely wears sunglasses, but is beginning to realize the benefits of protective eyewear and the cool factor of brands. After reviewing Sikk Shades by Eddie Bauer, Jr., she noticed and liked the “Sikk Groucho” logo and the feel of the Wayfarer frame. Now, she is educated on the differences in Sikk Shades by Eddie Bauer, Jr. over competing brands.
Sikk Shades by Eddie Bauer, Jr. are masterfully created and engineered for high-performace.
• Max Velocity TR-90 frames
• 100% handmade In Italy
• Military-specification 31013 ballistic rated
• ANSI (American National Standards Institute) Z87.3 Certified Shatterproof
• Impacto patented Flash Electric™ coated lenses by Carl Zeiss Vision – outperforms standard polarized lenses
• Designs inspired by Eddie Bauer Jr.™ and athletes, with guidance from designers of some of today’s biggest brands.
• The Qualifier is rocket-propelled wind tunnel tested and athlete approved.
• Ergonomic, beefy frames hide a detailed locking quad-core hinge design, providing the perfect fit and long-lasting durability.
• Flamboyant, over-sized lenses give an exceedingly broad field of vision while minimizing peripheral distractions.
• Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long-wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue.
• The micro-engineered lenses lock securely to retain shape without undue stress or distortion of the optics.
Retailing at $129 includes tax (click on Sikk Shade preference to link). When ordering use code: kayla
To order you may also click here, code: kayla:
Kayla has a strong interest in nails. She has researched many brands, colors, techniques, and application. She decided to make a how to video for a color wheel in order to establish a fashion collection based on her favorite color array.
Kayla enjoyed playing the young girl in this music video “Kodak Moments” shot the summer of 2012. We hope you enjoy the song and video expression of celebrating life, love and the life memories along the way. Life is short, love is forever.